Author: Hammad Z.
Publish date: October 8th, 2018
Nokia 7.1 is suppose to be a great addition to Nokias arsenal of cheap durable phones, and there is a lot we could talk about to compliment the awesome features of the new 7.1. We could compare it against its competitors such as the Google Pixel 3 or the Xiaomi Poco F1, but today we want to give you the inside scoop on some key missing features so you can determine how important they are to you and decide whether this is going to be the next phone you cash out on.
Welcome to JGtechblog. Today we will talking about some of the worst features about the New Nokia 7.1. Let’s get started.
- Although the Nokia 7.1 comes with Gorilla Glass 3 on the front and Glass on the back, it lacks wireless charging, which is a common feature in recent flagship phones.
- The Low 3060 mAH battery causes the 7.1 to lag behind its competitors and Nokia predecessors such as the 7 and 6.1.
- Last years Nokia 7 plus has better specs and a bigger battery at a cheaper price range which makes you consider whether it’s even worth the upgrade.
- The notch, the beard, the awful chin, whatever you want to call it, it takes away from the intended minimalist Scandinavian design. There are countless comments on youtube specifically targeting this flaw.
- The last flaw to consider is that the Nokia 6.1 plus has the same specs and of course at a cheaper price range, so just like with the 7 comparison, one should ask, is it worth the uptick in price?
Of course, with all that taken into consideration, one must also realize that this phone targets the mid-range market so the price point might meet the lack of subtle features we might see in pricer phones.
The Nokia 7.1 starts at $349. Pre-Orders being on October 5th, 2018. It should be available on Best Buy and Amazon, shipping on October 26th. If you want to try before you buy, it will be available at Best Buy starting November 4th, 2018.
Bonus: There is one gadget out there that really supersedes the Nokia 7.1 in the same mid-range price market and that is the Xiaomi Poco F1. We’ll leave that for the next video, so make sure to subscribe and hit that notification bell for our upcoming hands-on review and comparisons with the array of other devices coming out this October 2018.
NOKIA 7.1 was supposed to be an upgrade from the Nokia 7 plus. I will review why it’s not and also explain where to preorder, the price and the release date. Android one unboxing first impressions #nokia7 #nokia #nokia7plus